I think everyone needs ONE place to stash items quickly…you know, before a friend comes over or when you’re just too tired to find a “real home” for something.
The only downfall is that you have to clear out the junk drawer periodically. Thankfully, by doing something as simple as scheduling a junk drawer session once a month, it shouldn’t take too long to cleanout.
So how about we take care of that junk drawer today?
Declutter Your Junk Drawer
1. Open the drawer.
2. Trash anything you don’t need anymore.
3. Put items that have an obvious home where they belong.
4. Create a home for the other items.
5. Organize the rest.
That’s it! Set your timer and get to work
Your assignment for today:
• Continue working on Habit#3.
• Declutter your junk drawer.
• Keep working on your Rainbow calendar.