After a week-long kid’s room cleaning marathon, I hope your kiddos have a clean and organized bedroom.
If you’ve fallen behind or preferred to deep clean on the weekends, you’re in luck! Today is going to be a catch-up day!
Here’s what we’ve tackled during our Spring Clean the Kid’s Room week:
• Clear the clutter in your child’s room
• Rainbow your child’s closet
• Rainbow and organize your child’s dresser
• Streamline and organize toys
• Rainbow bedding, dust, and Rainbow everything you possibly can.
If you don’t have kids…
Feel free to spend a few extra minutes on your problem area!
Your assignment for today:
• Continue working on Habit #1.
• Finish Rainbow cleaning the kiddos bedroom(s).