When it comes to cleaning the bathroom floor, I probably don’t clean it as often as I should. Since it looks clean, I just assume it is. Plus, I’m not in there for hours on end.
But when I start to clean it, it’s more than apparent that the bathroom floor is dirty. Big time.
So, in case any of your bathroom floors need a good scrubbing, here’s a quick checklist you can work through.
• Rainbow the bathroom floor with the Floor Tool attachment.
• Wipe down floor moldings with a damp towel to remove dust.
• Rainjet the floor.
That’s it! Can you handle it?
Just set your timer for 15 minutes and do what you can. Then, feel free to stop
Your assignment for today:
• Continue working on Habit #1.
• Spring clean the bathroom floor.
• Add this task to your Rainbow calendar.