Welcome to another catch-up Saturday! It’s great that most of us have come up with a monthly checklist of our tasks at home.
For sure the monthly checklist will help you with your daily house chores without feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. How’s the decluttering going?
If not, don’t worry, there’s still time to catch up from the week!
1. Declutter small appliances – In this post, we went through our small kitchen appliances, I discussed tips on how to know what to get rid of and what to keep. I hope this helps you gauge if you really need those small appliances after all.
2. Declutter kitchen gadgets – On this day, we tackled kitchen gadgets (stuff like cutters, scoopers, holders, etc). Same with the kitchen appliances, I gave you the freedom to inspect each and every gadget you have in your kitchen drawers. So hopefully, by now, you’ve lessened those excess things you have in those drawers.
3. Purge the paper – After digging into the small kitchen appliances and kitchen gadgets, this day we took on those papers! I’m wishing you’ve followed every step I have mentioned to minimize the paper stacks at home.
4. Declutter your cleaning products – Last Thursday, we gave our cleaning products a sweet clean. I’m hoping yours are trimmed down by now.
5. Declutter Decor– Isn’t it so refreshing to go through your decorations after you streamlined? By now, I’m sure you feel so accomplished for doing all these!
Continue working on your monthly checklist for a flawless cleaning schedule day-by-day.
Your assignment for today:
• Continue working on Habit #3.
• Catch up from the week.
• Keep working on your Rainbow calendar.