It’s Saturday once more and I’m sure you know, what today is, monthly catch-up time!
We’ve decluttered a ton this month! That means we should have more room to live in and enjoy our homes!
In case you’ve fallen behind this week – or just like to batch your declutter sessions on the weekends – here’s what we’ve covered:
- Declutter your car – In this post, we have tackled our mom mobiles and hopefully you have shared the article with someone who is in dire need of one.
- Declutter your coat closet – This day we have discussed cleaning up your coat closet. I’m hoping by now you were able to do the right thing and already have ample free space in your coat closet.
- Declutter your coat entryway/coat zone – Truly, the most forgotten part of the house. I hope you helped you clear out this drop zone and entryway.
- Declutter your medicine cabinet – I hope you got rid of those expired medicines and you were able to strategically organize your medicine cabinet.
- Declutter your problem area- This post is a friendly reminder for working on your problem area. Always keep working on it.
If you fell behind this entire month, print your Rainbow calendar to tackle all the areas at your own pace. It’s time to declutter!
Now get to work
Your assignment for today:
- Continue working on Habit #3.
- Catch up from the week.
- Keep working on your Rainbow calendar.
posted on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 8:42 AM